Monday, November 3, 2008

My Wonderful Husband



Chad has been working so hard on our kitchen. I am so proud of him, he has done almost our whole house all by himself. Well i was there and helped quite a bit but, you know what i mean! He is almost done with our tile and we are getting the granite sometime this week! I am soooo excited...Im worried that once everything we chose is all in there its gonna look funny but i guess the rest of our house turned out so hopefully this will too. Next week its my turn to paint paint paint i will put the finished product on when we are finally done :)

1 comment:

jamesrivergirl said...

Your house is beautiful. I love everything you've done. That pic of Chad is cool. He's a hot worker guy. (I can say that because he reminds me of my husband...so it's not creepy.)